Oasis Womens Casey Therapeutic Shoes
Oasis Women's Casey Therapeutic Shoes
Made to fit different foot types with various foot conditions, the Oasis Casey Therapeutic Shoes for Women are a sure fit for anyone seeking comfort. The upper is constructed of a synthetic leather and stretch spandex that allows extra give at the forefoot area to accommodate foot conditions like hammertoes and bunions while two hook and loop straps secure the foot. A resilient footbed with a deep heel cup and arch support promote a neutral foot position. The footbed and an additional spacer can both be removed for added depth to fit personal or prescription orthotics. The Oasis Casey Therapeutic Shoes are finished with a cushioning EVA midsole and a durable rubber outsole for sure footing. A reinforced heel counter, a wider heel base and an embedded shank of nylon and fiberglass provide stability with each step.
*NOTE - The XXWIDE width is only available in Women's Sizes 9.5 and up.
Oasis Women's Casey Therapeutic Shoes Features:
- Synthetic leather and stretch spandex upper
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable footbed with a deep heel cup and contoured surface
- Removable spacer for extra depth
- Accommodates custom orthotics
- Full length, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable, skid resistant outsole with wide heel base
- Composite nylon and fiberglass shank
- Perfect for anyone suffering from conditions like hammertoes and bunions
- HCPSC A5500 coded