Propet Womens Diana Strap - Black
Propet Women's Diana Strap - Black
The Propet Diana Strap in Black is an orthopedic shoe that doesn't look the least bit orthopedic! These shoes have a non-binding fit thanks the the supple leather and stretchable synthetic suede upper with decorative accents; a single hook-and-loop strap across the instep is easy to adjust for a precise fit. To help promote a healthy shoe interior the mesh lining wicks away moisture while the antimicrobial footbed controls the growth of odor causing bacteria. The open-cell foam footbed has a gel insert at the heel for added cushioning and as part of the Propet Extra Volume System the footbed and additional spacer can both be removed for added depth and the fitment of personal orthotics. The Propet Diana Strap orthopedic shoes are built atop a flexible polyurethane outsole with a 1 1/4" heel height adding an elegant look that is sure to complement a variety of outfits.
*NOTE - Size 12 is not available in the X-WIDE or XX-WIDE width.
Propet Women's Diana Features:
- Supple, full grain leather upper
- Stretchable, synthetic suede paneling
- Single hook-and-loop strap
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial sockliner
- Propet Extra Volume Insole System - two removable footbeds
- Open-cell foam footbed with gel heel insert
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Flexible polyurethane outsole with 1 1/4" heel
- HCPCS A5500 coded for diabetic use