Drew Shoes Womens Krista - Brown
Drew Shoes Women's Krista - Brown
The Drew Shoes Krista orthopedic boots are the perfect choice to complement your fall wardrobe! These ankle booties for women feature a supple suede upper with a breathable fabric lining. The Plus Fitting System® is equipped with a polyurethane, Dri-Lex® covered footbed and an additional footbed spacer; both can be removed providing added and double depth for extra room or to fit prescribed orthotics. A wide base ensures stable footing while a broad forefoot area accommodates a variety of foot conditions including bunions! The Drew Shoes Krista is built for stability thanks to a firm heel counter that cups the rearfoot and a midfoot shank that distributes load evenly.
*NOTE - The Narrow Width is only available in Sizes 6-12.
Drew Shoes Women's Krista Features:
- Durable suede upper
- Soft, moisture wicking fabric lining
- Medial zipper closure for easy on/off
- Plus Fitting System® for added and double depth
- Removable Polyurethane, Dri-Lex® covered footbed and foam footbed spacer
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Firm heel counter
- Tempered steel shank
- Built on a last with a broad forefoot and wide base
- HCPCS A5500 coded as diabetic footwear