Orthofeet Verve 973 Womens Athletic Shoes - Fuchsia
Orthofeet Verve 973 Women's Athletic Shoes - Fuchsia
The Orthofeet Verve 973 Womens Athletic Shoes have a breathable mesh and synthetic upper with fuschia and silver accents. The innovative, patent-pending Tie-Less Lacing System integrates traditional lacing with adjustable hook-and-loop straps on either side providing a secure fit with for on/off. An additional hook-and-loop strap at the heel reduces heel slippage and is adjustable to fit narrow heels or wide braces. The Orthofeet Verve 973 Athletic Shoes feature hidden depth construction with 3/8" of total depth allowing the use of thick orthotics and braces without appearing bulky. The Ergonomic Stride™ outsole is lightweight and cushions each step for all day walking pleasure.
Biomechanically designed and engineered to address various foot conditions, Orthofeet Shoes are the ultimate choice for comfort! Constructed on an anatomical last, extra width across the forefoot creates a roomier toe-box while a seamless fabric interior with foam padding reduces sheer forces that can cause blistering. A non-binding upper constructed without overlays is stretchable for an accommodating fit. The flat footbed-seat is designed to slope down from the heel-to-toe area for proper alignment of orthotics while the hidden depth construction provides 3/8" of total depth with two (1/16" & 1/8") removable footbed spacers. Orthofeet shoes are ideal for everyday walking thanks to the lightweight, cushioning, Ergonomic Stride™ sole that has a slight rocker effect to promote the heel-toe motion of the gait.
Orthofeet Verve 973 Women's Athletic Shoes Features:
- Revolutionary Tie-Less Lacing System for easy fastening and on/off
- Adjustable heel strap
- Breathable, stretchable, synthetic upper without overlays for a non-constricting fit
- Seamless fabric lining with foam padded tongue and collar
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 1/2" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Hidden depth construction with extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for an adjustable fit
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics, AFO's & KAFO's
- Cushioning, lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ sole with a rocker profile