Drew Shoes Womens Hope - Black
Drew Shoes Women's Hope - Black
The Drew Shoes Hope oxfords for women is a classic look that complements a multitude of styles; the black suede upper is soft and accented by reinforced metal eyelets with stitch details. A padded collar combined with the Drilex® fabric lining and AEGIS Microbe Shield™ treatment creates a premium shoe interior that controls moisture and odor causing bacteria. An adjustable fit comes from the Plus Fitting System® featuring a a cushioning polyurethane footbed with a Drilex® top cover and a foam footbed spacer; both footbed and spacer can be removed for added and double depth to fit thick orthotics. The Drew Hope oxford shoes for diabetes are built for support thanks to a tempered steel shank for structural rigidity and a firm heel counter for added stability; the lightweight polyurethane outsole offers plenty of flex for a natural, comfortable gait.
*NOTE - The Narrow Width is only available in Sizes 6-12.
Drew Shoes Women's Hope Features:
- Durable suede upper
- Soft, moisture wicking fabric lining
- Plus Fitting System® for added and double depth
- Removable Polyurethane, Dri-Lex® covered footbed and foam footbed spacer
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Firm heel counter
- Tempered steel shank
- Built on a last with a broad forefoot and wide base
- HCPCS A5500 coded as diabetic footwear