Genuine Grip Mens Slip-On - White
Genuine Grip Men's Slip-On - White
*NOTE - These shoes are NOT coded as approved diabetic footwear under the Therapeutic Shoe Bill.
Get ready for the work day with the Genuine Grip Men's Slip-On in White. These shoes feature a genuine leather upper for easy care and long lasting wear while elastic goring on either side allows plenty of stretch for easy on and off. Breathable mesh lining keeps feet dry by wicking away moisture. These slip resistant shoes are equipped with the Drilex® covered Walking On Air Footbed built with an ergonomic design for standing support; aerodynamic air channels on the underside guide air flow towards the forefoot to keep feet cool. The full length footbed can also be removed to accommodate personal orthotics. The Genuine Grip Men's Slip-On work shoes are lightweight and finished with the patent pending Genuine Grip Slip Resistant rubber outsole that provides superior traction on wet and oily surfaces compared to other brands!
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Genuine Grip Men's Slip-On Features:
- Oil and water resistant
- Easy slip on design with elastic goring on either side
- Durable upper made from high quality leather
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable, Walking on Air Polyurethane Cushion Footbed with Dri-Lex® topcover
- Ergonomic footbed with aerodynamically designed air channels to improve air flow
- Plastic shank for added stability
- Lightweight, shock absorbing midsole
- Patent pending Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for superior grip