Genuine Grip Womens Plain Slip-On - White
Genuine Grip Women's Plain Slip-On - White
*NOTE - These shoes are NOT coded as approved diabetic footwear under the Therapeutic Shoe Bill.
Lightweight slip resistant shoes for women are great when you're on your feet all day! The Genuine Grip Women's Plain Slip-On offers protective comfort with a premium leather upper with elastic goring on either side for easy slip-on wear. Fabric lining with Aegis Microbe Shield® improves breathability and helps control odor while the cushioning, Walking On Air Footbed features a Drilex® top cover to help with moisture management; aerodynamic air channels on the footbed underside improves air flow by guiding air to the forefoot where perspiration occurs the most. The footbed can also be replaced with personal orthotics. These slip resistant shoes for women are finished with the patent pending Genuine Grip Slip-Resistant Outsole excellent traction on dry, wet and oil surfaces.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Genuine Grip Women's Plain Slip-On Features:
- Oil and water resistant
- Easy slip on design with elastic goring on either side
- Durable upper made from high quality leather
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable, Walking on Air Polyurethane Cushion Footbed with Dri-Lex® topcover
- Ergonomic footbed with aerodynamically designed air channels to improve air flow
- Plastic shank for added stability
- Lightweight, shock absorbing midsole
- Patent pending Genuine Grip Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole for superior grip