Orthofeet Mens 611 Athletic Shoes - Black
Orthofeet Men's 611 Athletic Shoes - Black
The Orthofeet 611 Mens Athletic Shoes in Black are made for comfort and ease of wear. The novel Tie-Less Lacing System features traditional lacing with hook-and-loop straps on either side, securing and releasing the shoe without the use of laces. The breathable mesh upper is lightweight and washable with plenty of stretch to accommodate braces or swelling. A foam padded tongue and collar create a plush environment for the feet and the soft fabric lining is seamless providing maximum comfort and protection. The Orthofeet 611 athletic shoes feature a hidden depth construction to accommodate thicker orthotics without the bulk. Built atop the Ergonomic Stride™ outsole which helps to propel the foot forward as it softens each step, it's no wonder these Orthofeet Shoes have become an instant favorite!
Orthofeet Shoes are biomechanically engineered for the ultimate experience in comfort and protection! Built on an anatomical last for extra width across the midfoot and toe-box, standard features include a seamless fabric lining with foam padding to prevent any irritation from sheer forces. A flat footbed-seat that slopes down from the heel to the toe area is specifically designed for proper alignment of orthotics. To eliminate pressure points, the non-binding upper is designed to stretch and is constructed without overlays at the bunion area for a flexible, accommodating fit. Hidden depth construction offers 3/8" of depth with two (1/16" & 1/8") footbed spacers for an adjustable fit. The lightweight, cushioning Ergonomic Stride™ oustole helps to soften each step and propel the foot forward with a rocker effect that is ideal for people with hallux limitus or hallux rigidus.
Orthofeet Men's 611 Athletic Shoes Features:
- Revolutionary Tie-Less Lacing System for easy fastening and on/off
- Breathable, stretchable mesh upper without overlays for a non-constricting fit
- Seamless fabric lining with foam padded tongue and collar
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 1/2" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Hidden depth construction with extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for an adjustable fit
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics, AFO's & KAFO's
- Cushioning, lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ sole with a rocker profile