Orthofeet Shoes 525 Men's Stretch Shoes - Black Spandex
Orthofeet Shoes 525 Men's Stretch Shoes
Mens Orthofeet Stretch Shoes are designed for patients who need extra protection, but do not want to compromise on styling. The mens stretchable shoe's unique design combines synthetic leather and spandex and is machine washable. Orthofeet 525 Stretch Shoes conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating foot deformities, and eliminating pressure on diabetic feet with lesions, poor circulation, and edema. These Orthofeet Stretch Shoes offer troubled feet extra room and freedom creating space for swollen feet, maximizing comfort from heel to toe.
Orthofeet 525 stretch shoes for men offer unique depth shoes that combine unsurpassed comfort with attractive styling. The mens stretch shoes are designed by biomechanical engineers, who have been developing innovative foot care products for over 20 years. The Orthofeet 525's complete dedication to comfort, performance, and styling has resulted in a footwear line that provides an extraordinary wearing experience. All Orthofeet Stretch Shoes feature advanced athletic footwear technology, making every pair of Orthofeet 525 Shoes feel like the best sneaker while offering extra comfort and protection. Orthofeet Shoes for men have been proven to work wonders for people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis as well as diabetic feet.
Orthofeet Shoes 525 Men's Stretch Shoes Features:
- Upper is made of a combination of synthetic leather and Spandex
- Machine washable
- Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar
- Breathable, protective lining
- Constructed on an anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 5/8" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers each 2mm and 3mm thick
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam
- Recessed heel construction
- Hidden depth construction