Orthofeet Sprint 672 Mens Athletic Shoes - Gray
Orthofeet Sprint 672 Men's Athletic Shoes - Gray
Step into the adjustable comfort of the Orthofeet Sprint 672 Mens Athletic Shoes in Gray. A synthetic mesh upper is constructed without any overlays for a non-restrictive fit while the innovative Tie-Less Lacing System uses lace closures with adjustable hook-and-loop straps on either side to secure the foot and create a wide opening for easy on/off; an additional hook-and-loop heel strap can be adjusted to accommodate a narrow heel or an extra thick brace. These orthopedic shoes have a seamless lining to reduce sheer forces that can cause blisters while a removable insole with two removable footbed spacers provide 3/8" of total depth. The Orthofeet Sprint 672 Athletic Shoes are built on the Ergonomic Stride® outsole that cushions each step through the day!
Designed by biomechanical engineers to address various foot conditions, Orthofeet orthopedic shoes offer modern styling with superior comfort and fit. The non-binding upper is constructed to eliminate pressure points for enhanced comfort while the protective, seam-free lining reduces sheer forces which can cause blisters. The downward sloping, flat footbed-seat enables insoles to properly align for maximum support. Hidden depth construction with two removable footbed spacers (1/16" & 1/8") provides a total depth of 3/8" to fit thicker orthotics and braces. Standard features like these make Orthofeet Shoes great for people with seeking comfort and pain relief.
Orthofeet Sprint 672 Men's Athletic Shoes Features:
- Revolutionary Tie-Less Lacing System for easy fastening and on/off
- Adjustable heel strap
- Breathable, stretchable, synthetic upper without overlays for a non-constricting fit
- Seamless fabric lining with foam padded tongue and collar
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 1/2" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Hidden depth construction with extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for an adjustable fit
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics, AFO's & KAFO's
- Cushioning, lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ sole with a rocker profile