Orthofeet Sprint 674 Mens Athletic Shoes - Blue
Orthofeet Sprint 674 Men's Athletic Shoes - Blue
Enjoy comfort, style, and ease of wear with the Orthofeet Sprint 674 Athletics Shoes for Men. The synthetic mesh upper in blue with silver accents is breathable and has no overlays in its construction for a stretchable fit. The innovative design of the Tie-Less Lace System uses a lace closure with hook-and-loop straps on either side to allow for an adjustable fit with a wide opening; an additional heel strap creates a snug fit for narrow heels or extra thick braces. Comfort features include a seamless interior that reduces sheer forces and a hidden depth construction that provides 3/8" of total depth to fit extra thick orthotics without the added bulk. The Orthofeet Sprint 674 mens orthopedic shoes for diabetics are great for exercising and everyday wear.
Orthofeet Shoes are biomechanically designed and incorporate decades of experience in foot biomehcanics to provide the ultimate orthopedic shoes that offer stability, support and cushioning. Each pair of shoes has a non-binding upper that eliminates pressure points for enhanced comfort; a protective, seamless lined, padded interior reduces sheer forces to limit blistering. Hidden depth construction provides 3/8" of total depth with two removable footbed spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for a precise fit! To better accommodate custom orthotics, a downward sloping, flat footbed-seat allows insoles to properly align with the shoe and the foot for maximum support. Orthofeet shoes are built atop the lightweight, cushioning, Ergonomic Stride® outsole with a toe-spring design to propel the foot forward with each step.
Orthofeet Sprint 674 Men's Athletic Shoes Features:
- Revolutionary Tie-Less Lacing System for easy fastening and on/off
- Adjustable heel strap
- Breathable, stretchable, synthetic upper without overlays for a non-constricting fit
- Seamless fabric lining with foam padded tongue and collar
- Constructed on an anatomical last with extra width across the midfoot and toe box
- 1/2" heel height (difference between heel and forefoot)
- Hidden depth construction with extra depth of 3/8"
- Includes two removable spacers (1/8" & 1/16") for an adjustable fit
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics, AFO's & KAFO's
- Cushioning, lightweight Ergonomic Stride™ sole with a rocker profile