Propet Womens Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes - Black
Propet Women's Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes - Black
Black Slip Resistant Shoes for Women are a perfect choice for the work place. The Propet Womens Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes feature a genuine leather upper that is machine washable. Athletic styling with a traditional lace closure secures the foot while padding at the collar helps to reduce heel slippage. A breathable fabric lining wicks moisture away to create an ideal environment for the foot. The Propet Nancy slip resistant shoes are also equipped with a full length inlay that features gel cushioning at the heel. The inlay can also be removed to accommodate prescription orthotics. A firm heel counter offers standing support while the durable outsole lends excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces. The Propet Womens Nancy in black has a slip resistance rating of 0.85 on dry quarry tile, 0.61 on wet quarry tile and 0.25 on greasy/wet quarry tile.
*NOTE - Sizes 5 and 5.5 are not available in Wide and XWide. Sizes 11 and 12 are not available in XWide.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Propet Women's Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes Features:
- Machine washable leather upper
- Casual athletic shoe styling
- Padded collar
- Traditional lace closure
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable, inlay with gel cushioning at the heel
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Firm heel counter
- Durable, slip resistant outsole
- Slip resistant outsole rating of 0.85 on dry quarry tile, 0.61 on wet quarry tile and 0.25 on oily/wet quarry tile
- HCPCS Code A5500