Propet Womens Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes - White
Propet Women's Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes - White
White Slip Resistant Shoes for Women are perfect for any work setting. The Propet Womens Nancy is a diabetic shoe with a genuine leather upper and casual athletic styling. Traditional lace closure secures the foot while padded collars reduce heel slippage. A breathable fabric lining wicks away moisture creating a comfortable environment for sensitive feet. The Propet Nancy slip resistant shoes are also equipped with a full length inlay with a full length inlay with gel cushioning at the heel and the inlay can be removed to accommodate prescription orthotics. These Propet slip resistant shoes for women are finished with a firm heel counter for standing support and a durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip and slip resistant traction on dry, wet and greasy surfaces.
*NOTE - Sizes 5 and 5.5 are not available in Wide and XWide. Sizes 11 and 12 are not available in XWide.
What is Slip Resistance?
- There are currently no "pass/fail" requirements for slip resistance testing - only general industry standards
- On a scale where 0.0 is the absence of friction and 1.0 is very high friction, a higher score means better slip resistance
- A slip resistance value of 0.50 on wet vinyl floors is generally classified as slip resistant
- The US footwear industry quotes a value minimum 0.25 to 0.30 as a safety margin for outsoles tested on quarry tile floors that are greasy, oily, and wet
Propet Women's Nancy Slip Resistant Shoes Features:
- Machine washable leather upper
- Casual athletic shoe styling
- Padded collar
- Traditional lace closure
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable, inlay with gel cushioning at the heel
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics
- Firm heel counter
- Durable, slip resistant outsole
- Slip resistant outsole rating of 0.85 on dry quarry tile, 0.61 on wet quarry tile and 0.25 on oily/wet quarry tile
- HCPCS Code A5500